Fact about Singing Bowls
By Buathon Thienarrom Ph.D
As nowadays singing bowls are using as part of sound therapy or vibrational sound healing, as the sound frequencies will slow down the brain waves thus calm down the thoughts and inducing relaxation state.
Singing bowls have seven notes similar to musical notes and vibrate for 7 chakras healing, the identification of singing bowl note related to the sound that produces from each bowl while the identification of each note to each chakra base on vibrational practice of each school of training.
From my background of using and training on singing bowls therapy and assisting on selecting the healing bowls to my students in the past 10 years, I would like to share my experience base on chakra and singing bowl musical note as following:
Singing Bowls Usage:
- Introducing one bowl for relaxation prior starting treatment as sound ritual, would highly recommend to use Heart or Solar Plexus bowl or D or G and using vibration with drumstick which produce subtle sound for deep relaxation rather than striker stick. Heart or solar plexus are considering as the center of the body, which you can use one bowl with good quality and the sound will easily vibrate and bring harmony the rest of chakras.
- For 3 bowls, to balance body, mind and spiritual energies, by using Root, Crown and Solar plexus bowls or F-B-G
- For 4 bowls, to harmony the energy, consider using Root, Crown, Heart and Solar plexus bowls or F-B-D-G
- For 7 bowls, for completed healing as opening and closing chakra, this is required a proper training to enhancing physical and mental of therapist to perform a treatment.
- Using leather striker stick is good to distraction the physical and mental energy, and very good to practice meditation while the drumsticks provide the for a subtle sound and a good vibration for healing and for singing bowls healing it is not just about the sound but rather that the frequencies of vibration thus vibrating water tide or circulatory system within the body. And the completed healing of 7 chakra bowls it produce to subtle filed similar to magnetic or vibration chamber around the body.
Singing bowls characteristic:
Most of singing bowls that I will introduce specialized on healing purpose, all the bowls are handmade and craft by singing bowls musician and shamanic healing family in the past two generations, all bowls are seven metals consist of Gold, Silver, Mercury, Copper, Iron, Tin and Lead
- Master grade, Full Moon singing bowls, consist of 7 metals produce only on full moon night with full moon energy promote the subtle deep sound and vibration, this is very good for healing purpose.
- Meditation grade, consisting of 7 metals bowls, this is can be supply as retail and home use.
For more information and inquiries, please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Buathon is a Holistic Practitioner from Thailand with an intensive knowledge in alternative medicine, Taoist practice and Tibetan medicine.
Her journey is to seek a way to deliver an integration of the Body, Mind and Spirit through a good health backed with her exclusive background in Nursing, Psychology and Health Sociology. She gradually crated ZenNaTai, a unique approach to holistic healing that allows the body to release the tension, generate chi flow and encourage a peaceful mind.
Buathon has an extensive experience with leading health concept at Chiva-Som, Chi Spa at Shangri-la Bangkok, Six Senses Spas. She is practicing her alternative healing skills though retreat program and Visiting practitioner program to various spas: The Oriental Spa Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, RWS Singapore, One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives, and Amanoi Resort Vietnam. She is also the founder of Sukkasart Institute of Healing Arts, Hua Hin Thailand.