Sound Healing is an effective and proven modality that uses vibrational sound to help reduce stress, alter consciousness and create a deep sense of peace, well being and better health. Sound has also been shown to be a vital part of the healing process for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and side effects especially for pain relief management. Course included: Anatomy to Subtle Energy and Chakras, Understanding the Brain Waves, Positive Thinking and concentration, Self Healing, An approach of singing bowl therapy and sound healing.
An expression note from one of participant from 2018;
The 4 days experience has totally shifted me “inwards’ for a more profound experience as an individual and a sound vibrational practitioner. The pure sense of joy, the laughter, and the delicate learning on how to deeply connect yourself with the bowls is invaluable. Even weeks after the training, the learning continue with this “new” level of vibration to distinguish how our 3 mind (thinking, feeling & awareness) functions. The intuitive process of the flow, balancing and mind/body integration is what sets this apart from other learning style of similar courses.
If you are ready to relax and open your mind, hence, enable you to feel more at your heart, and leading you to a deeper level of transformation, then this is for you!
You will also get to meet a bunch of “child-like”, fun chatting and dessert loving group of “Wellness Mafias”. So yes, we are not just being Zen-ish all the time
Go with the flow and keep your focus on spiritual well-being as the core on personal fulfillment
This course is based on my experience as a healer for more than 20 years, an integrative approach to look at body, mind and soul.
The class will conduct by intuitive sharing
Day 1: The physical body as anatomy and physiology, the interconnecting muscle as a whole, and how this will manifest through muscle tension and pain. Learn how to observe the posture.
Understand the physical body base on body elements.
Day 2: Energy body or mind body
Our energy level is reflecting by the state of mind, once the mind was distracting by some impulses, the attention of energy was consumed that caused the low energy level.
We will learn on how to clear the mind and promote a greater flow of the energy.
Day 3: Soul body
This is the deeper level of information that all of us stored in our psyche and become our aspiration.
Learn to look our cell memories and how to digest it.
Day 4: An Integrative approach for healing
Review the practice, Q&A
Fact about Singing Bowls
By Buathon Thienarrom Ph.D
As nowadays singing bowls are using as part of sound therapy or vibrational sound healing, as the sound frequencies will slow down the brain waves thus calm down the thoughts and inducing relaxation state.
Singing bowls have seven notes similar to musical notes and vibrate for 7 chakras healing, the identification of singing bowl note related to the sound that produces from each bowl while the identification of each note to each chakra base on vibrational practice of each school of training.
From my background of using and training on singing bowls therapy and assisting on selecting the healing bowls to my students in the past 10 years, I would like to share my experience base on chakra and singing bowl musical note as following:
Singing Bowls Usage:
- Introducing one bowl for relaxation prior starting treatment as sound ritual, would highly recommend to use Heart or Solar Plexus bowl or D or G and using vibration with drumstick which produce subtle sound for deep relaxation rather than striker stick. Heart or solar plexus are considering as the center of the body, which you can use one bowl with good quality and the sound will easily vibrate and bring harmony the rest of chakras.
- For 3 bowls, to balance body, mind and spiritual energies, by using Root, Crown and Solar plexus bowls or F-B-G
- For 4 bowls, to harmony the energy, consider using Root, Crown, Heart and Solar plexus bowls or F-B-D-G
- For 7 bowls, for completed healing as opening and closing chakra, this is required a proper training to enhancing physical and mental of therapist to perform a treatment.
- Using leather striker stick is good to distraction the physical and mental energy, and very good to practice meditation while the drumsticks provide the for a subtle sound and a good vibration for healing and for singing bowls healing it is not just about the sound but rather that the frequencies of vibration thus vibrating water tide or circulatory system within the body. And the completed healing of 7 chakra bowls it produce to subtle filed similar to magnetic or vibration chamber around the body.
Singing bowls characteristic:
Most of singing bowls that I will introduce specialized on healing purpose, all the bowls are handmade and craft by singing bowls musician and shamanic healing family in the past two generations, all bowls are seven metals consist of Gold, Silver, Mercury, Copper, Iron, Tin and Lead
- Master grade, Full Moon singing bowls, consist of 7 metals produce only on full moon night with full moon energy promote the subtle deep sound and vibration, this is very good for healing purpose.
- Meditation grade, consisting of 7 metals bowls, this is can be supply as retail and home use.
For more information and inquiries, please contact me at : email@example.com
Dr. Buathon is a Holistic Practitioner from Thailand with an intensive knowledge in alternative medicine, Taoist practice and Tibetan medicine.
Her journey is to seek a way to deliver an integration of the Body, Mind and Spirit through a good health backed with her exclusive background in Nursing, Psychology and Health Sociology. She gradually crated ZenNaTai, a unique approach to holistic healing that allows the body to release the tension, generate chi flow and encourage a peaceful mind.
Buathon has an extensive experience with leading health concept at Chiva-Som, Chi Spa at Shangri-la Bangkok, Six Senses Spas. She is practicing her alternative healing skills though retreat program and Visiting practitioner program to various spas: The Oriental Spa Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, RWS Singapore, One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives, and Amanoi Resort Vietnam. She is also the founder of Sukkasart Institute of Healing Arts, Hua Hin Thailand.