March 20th-24th, 2019
ZenNaTai, Sukkasart Institute Thailand
An ancient therapeutic medical massage treatment working to connect the three minds of thinking, feeling and awareness through the abdominal area – the center of chi or energy flow in the body, and chest area for improving digestion and breathing qualities, including head and scalp to release cranial tension and improving concentration, this treatment stimulates the lymphatic flow, helping to detoxify the body getting rid of toxins and negativity, brings comfort and relief to the abdomen, induce the deeper state of relaxation and peaceful mind.
An integration of basic healing practice and holistic bodywork developed by Dr Buathon Thienarrom. A holistic practitioner, spa consultant and lecturer. Buathon has undergone extensive training in alternative/holistic medicine, through Taoism, Healthy Lifestyle, Chi Nei Tsang, Meditation, Posture Training and Thai traditional medicine. She has a masters degree in Counselling and Psychology and Ph.D. on the Health Sociology.
What you will be learning in the 5 days training?
- Healing Practice, Chi and Healing
- How posture affects mind-body
- Body Meridian
- Stress and Body mechanism
- Mind training for therapist
- Blockage and how to unblock
- Negative Energy
- Recharging energy and Self-Healing
- ZenNaTai: Treatment concept
- Basic anatomy and physiology of abdominal area
- Navel Diagnosis
- Internal Organs and emotion
- How to approach the internal organs (Hand Movement)
- Guided breathing for the clients
- Contraindication for the treatment
- How to deal with client’s complaint during the session
- Step by step procedure on how to perform the treatment
- Practice on massage techniques
Connecting with your body and to letting go of your mind, promoting your state of well-being through simple massage and breathing techniques to circulating the body subtle energy thus vitalizing the body as a whole.
March 26th-29th, 2019
Singing Bowl Training, Sukkasart Institute Thailand
Sound Healing is an effective and proven modality that uses vibrational sound to help reduce stress, alter consciousness and create a deep sense of peace, well being and better health. Sound has also been shown to be a vital part of the healing process for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and side effects especially for pain relief management. Course included: Anatomy to Subtle Energy and Chakras, Understanding the Brain Waves, Positive Thinking and concentration, Self Healing, An approach of singing bowl therapy and sound healing.